Events & Announcements
- Nov. 3, 2018 (Sat) Presenting "Multi-Hop Knowledge Graph Reasoning with Reward Shaping" (long talk) at EMNLP. Slides
- Oct. 27-Nov.5, 2018 Traveling to EMNLP 2018, Brussels, Belgium.
- Sep. 25-28, 2018 Traveling to Grace Hopper Conference (GHC) 2018, Houston, TX.
- Aug. 27, 2018 NL2Bash is in the Hacker News Front Page!
- Aug. 10, 2018 Our paper "Multi-Hop Knowledge Graph Reasoning with Reward Shaping" is accepted to EMNLP 2018. See you in Brussels!
- Jul. 31, 2018 Invited to Mining Scientific Knowledge Workshop: Extraction, Curation and Computation hosted by Chan Zuckerberg Initialtive.
- May 10, 2018 (Thu) NL2Bash will appear in the poster+demo session of LREC 2018, Miyazaki, Japan.
- Feb. 2, 2018 Presenting NL2Bash (long talk) in NL4SE Workshop, co-located with AAAI 2018. Slides
- Dec. 13, 2017 Our dataset paper "NL2Bash: A Corpus and Semantic Parser for Natural Language Interface to the Linux Operating System" is accepted to LREC 2018!
- Dec. 4-10, 2017 Traveling to NIPS 2017, Long Beach, CA.
- Oct. 16, 2017 Excited to join Salesforce AI Research (previously MetaMind) as a researcher on deep learning and natural language processing.
- Mar. 1, 2017 We released a technical report about Tellina, the natural language to command line translation tool we've been developing!